Are you Remarkable? Apply for the new Griffith Remarkable Scholarship to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate coursework. This postgraduate scholarship is available for a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
The aim of the postgraduate scholarship is to provide financial help to international students.
Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Formally founded in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies.
- Applications Deadline: Applications close:
- Trimester 3 2018 – Applications close Friday, September 7, 2018 (for 29 October commencement). Outcome notified by 21 September.
- Trimester 1 2019 – Applications close Friday, November 30, 2018 (for 25 February commencement). Outcome notified by 14 December.
- Trimester 2 2019 – Applications close Friday, May 17, 2019 (for 8 July commencement). Outcome notified by 31 May.
- Trimester 3 2019 – Applications close Friday, September 6, 2018 (for 28 October commencement). Outcome notified by 20 September.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate coursework.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: This postgraduate cholarship covers 50% of tuition fees for the duration of an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program.
- Nationality: This postgraduate scholarship is available for a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Number of Scholarships: Postgraduate scholarship numbers are limited. When the limit for scholarship acceptances has been reached, the Griffith International Scholarship office will advise applicants that all available scholarships have been awarded and the scholarships are withdrawn.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for the citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA or equivalent in previous studies for undergraduate degree applicants. Please refer to minimum GPA criteria (PDF). Postgraduate coursework applicants must have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of the previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in a postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 3 2018, or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2019 at Griffith University.
English Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English the candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: Apply online or through an international registered recruitment representative.
If you are currently studying at an Australian high school you may apply through QTAC or UAC.
Prepare supporting documentation including:
- A certified* copy of your academic results (translated into English if applicable)
- A certified* copy of your English test results (if available) and
- If you are applying for a music or visual arts degree you may need to submit a portfolio of work, or audition (see an individual program for details)
CLICK HERE for more scholarships in Australia!