Do you seek financial assistance to pursue your higher education? Then, you must apply for the International PhD Scholarship in Vaccine Development Against Respiratory Pathogens at Griffith University. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational program is available to both domestic and international applicants who are commencing or enrolled in a PhD program at the university.
This support will provide the support to your PhD education at Griffith University.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1971, Griffith University is a public research university located in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. It offers an exciting and generous range of scholarships to support international students coming to study in our undergraduate, postgraduate, research, and pathway programs.
Why choose to study at Griffith University? Griffith University is dedicated to work excellence and strives to provide high-quality teaching and learning, research, and engagement. Griffith University fosters a culturally sensitive environment that encourages reconciliation, education, and engagement. GU engages in ethical collaborations with a wide range of partners, seeking mutual and long-term value.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 5th March 2022.
- University or Organization: Griffith University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: Tuition Fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and international Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in PhD degree Vaccine Development Against Respiratory Pathogens offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- This scholarship is open to domestic and international (resident) applicants who are currently located in Australia and able to start this year.
- Applicants must have excellent writing abilities and be able to work effectively within a multidisciplinary and international research team.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin the application process, new applicants must follow the process for submitting an online application for a higher degree by research program, which also includes a section for scholarship application. You can access the online application here.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit all the following supporting documents:
- Statement addressing your suitability for the project/scholarship
- A brief CV
- Academic Transcript
- Name and contact details of two references.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the entry requirements at Griffith.
- Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they need to show their English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The GUIPRS covers an annual stipend of $28,597 (indexed) for a period of up to three years of full-time study.