The University of the Sunshine Coast is offering Embedded Intelligence AI, IoT and Blockchain Device Analytics for the Efficient Hardware Implementation PhD Scholarship to all eligible candidates. The application is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
The program is open for brilliant applicants who want to apply for the PhD degree program at the university. This opportunity will suit a person who has a strong work ethic, is self-motivated, and desires to learn and develop as a researcher.
Hurry Up! Apply for this scholarship programme and get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of the Sunshine Coast thrives on its vision of becoming Australia’s premier regional university, giving value to our natural curiosity, creativity, commitment and resourcefulness to make an impact on the people around us.
Why choose to study research at the University of the Sunshine Coast? The university is associated in addressing key challenges of tomorrow, helping researchers be powerful innovators providing strong knowledge to complex issues facing our region and world.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 28th February 2022.
- University or Organization: University of the Sunshine Coast
- Department: Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Living stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the field of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Should have been accepted into the PhD program at the university.
- Should not have an equivalent qualification to the one for which is being applied for
- Should have a 1st class Bachelor Honours Degree or equivalent level of achievement with other qualifications or professional research experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Eligible applicants are requested to submit their application for admission at the University of the Sunshine Coast.
- Supporting Document: The students are required to present all the following documents to the university
- Academic transcripts and high school certificates.
- Certified copies of every qualification or program of study taken.
- Information is applying for credit transfer in recognition of prior studies
- English language certificates
- Copy of current passport
- Admission Requirement: To apply for the research degree, the application requirements are
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5 overall no band below 6.0
- TOEFL iBT – 85 overall
- TOEFL – paper-based – 575 overall
The student that secures this PhD scholarship will be awarded a living stipend for three years with the possibility of a 6-month extension. It is valued at AU$28,854 (2022 rate) per annum tax-free.