Griffith University is delighted to announce the International Student Excellence Scholarship – High School Leavers. The grant is open for international high school students applying for undergraduate studies at Griffith University.
The scholarship covers 25% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate tuition fees for the duration of the program. Each deduction will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
User Review( votes)
Griffith University is a highly ranked university with an international outlook; they are deeply connected to their community and value our place in it. Its mission is to engage in outstanding scholarship that makes a major contribution to society and to produce groundbreaking research.
- Applications Deadline: May 17, 2019
- Course Level: The grant is open for undergraduate degree
- Study Subject: The sponsorship will be awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- Award: The scholarship covers 25% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate tuition fees for the duration of the program. Each deduction will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
- Nationality: Citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Australia
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be a graduate or graduating from a high school in Australia or overseas. refer to minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate degree by the program closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of the previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in an undergraduate degree in Trimester 2 or 3 2019 at Griffith University.
Applicants must provide:
- A completed application form by the published closing dates.
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://www.griffith.edu.au/international/scholarships-finance/application-form