If you wish to get an MBA from Harvard University, then don’t miss a chance to apply for the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship.
This scholarship is available to candidates of any nationality, but candidates of Lebanese descent will be given priority.
Excellent funding for International Students.
User Review( votes)
Harvard is the oldest institution of higher education in the United States, established in 1636. In national universities, Harvard University has been ranked # 2.
Why At Harvard University – The University is home to the largest educational library system in the world, with 18 million volumes, 180,000 serial titles, estimated 400 million manuscript items and 10 million photographs.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- International and Lebanese students
- The sponsorship will be awarded in the field of business
- The studentships are available to candidates of any nation; priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent. Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the program candidates must submit all the supporting documents to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: To be applying, students must be ready to submit the following: Curriculum Vitae, Photograph, GMAT Scores, and Acceptance Letter.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates can apply for the opportunity only after receiving the offer of admission from the Harvard MBA program.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements for candidates who do not speak English as their first language.
- The grant is providing US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees.
- The foundation will provide travel expenses from the University to Monaco for the Internship, together with accommodation and food expenses during the internship.