Home » Blog » Griffith University International Student Postgraduate Scholarship in Australia 2019-2020

Griffith University International Student Postgraduate Scholarship in Australia 2019-2020

Griffith University is offering the International Student Postgraduate Scholarship opportunity with the purpose of funding the candidate’s higher education in Australia.

The educational opportunity is open for the students from South-East Asia and the Pacific and it has the motive of covering the cost of the tuition fees in a postgraduate degree program at Griffith University.



  • Award
  • Application Process
  • Clarity of Information


A fine educational program for international students

User Review
2 (1 vote)

Griffith University opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies. It is a public research university which ranks 14th out of 29 universities and is in the top 450 universities worldwide.

Why at Griffith University? The university offers a variety of degree courses and exceptional student support to the participants. It has the best award-winning teachers who are devoted to helping candidates in completing their career goals.

Application Deadline: The application deadline is as follows-

  • Trimester 1- January 31 (annual)
  • Trimester 2- June 3 (annual)
  • Trimester 3- September (annual)

Brief Description

  • University or Organization: Griffith University
  • Department: NA
  • Course Level: Postgraduate degree
  • Award: 10% tuition fees reduction
  • Access Mode: Online
  • Number of Awards: Not known
  • Nationality: International
  • The program can be taken in Australia
  • Language: English


  • Eligible Countries: Candidates from Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Papua New Guinea, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos or Myanmar are eligible to apply.
  • Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking a postgraduate coursework degree program in any subject at the university.
  • Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be a full-time student in a degree program in Trimester 3 2019 or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2020 at the university.

How to Apply

  • How to Apply: No specific application is required for admission. The university will automatically identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into postgraduate coursework
  • Supporting Documents: Certified copies of academic qualification and copy of the evidence of English language test need to be submitted.
  • Admission Requirements: The participants must hold a bachelor degree for applying to a postgraduate degree program at Griffith University.
  • Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they need to show the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.

Benefits: The education bursary will cover the 10% cost of the tuition fees in the first two trimesters of study.

Apply Now



    Good day
    Are Zimbabwean students eligible for this application ?
    Secondly if i did my bachelors at Griffith university 2010 do i also qualify for the opportunity ?
    Thirdly this application only covers 10 percent tuition meaning the student covers for the rest 90 percent and accommodation?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *