Are you seeking an opportunity to study in Singapore? Then here is your chance, the Singapore Institute of Management is offering the SIM GE program in Singapore.
The SIM GE bursary is available for all outstanding international and Singaporean candidates who want to start their undergraduate educational journey at the Singapore Institute of Management.
An excellent opportunity for International and Singaporean candidates
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1964, the Singapore Institute of Management is Singapore’s largest provider of private tertiary education and professional training. It provides its core services through three educational brands: SIM International Academy, SIM Global Education, and SIM Professional Development.
Why at the Singapore Institute of Management? The institution offers International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE), diploma, undergraduate (distance-learning) and postgraduate programs as well as executive education courses.
- University or Organization: The Singapore Institute of Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate course
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International and Singapore
- The program can be taken in Singapore
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Both Singaporean and international students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a bachelor degree program in any subject offered by the institution.
- Admissible Criteria: An eligible student must have these two qualities-
- An impressive community contribution and co-curricular activities involvement record
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates have to seek admission in a bachelor degree program at the institution.
- After that, they can complete the award application form. The form should be submitted to [email protected] with all the required documents.
- Supporting Documents: Softcopies of all official academic documents, co-curriculum activity records, documentary evidence of achievements and awards, and testimonial for industrial/ professional attachments/national service (if applicable) along with scholarship essays.
Information Regarding Admission
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants should achieve an outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ Level, Local Polytechnic Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Language Requirement: Non-native English speakers are required to demonstrate their English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational bursary will give an amount which covers the cost of the course fees, examination fees, other compulsory fees, and book allowance.