Get financial support to start your academic journey in the UK. Birmingham City University is giving an opportunity to apply for the GRTA Studentships in Exploring Diabetes Awareness.
The educational award encourages excellent students who want to commence a research program for the academic session 2022/2023. The funding program is open to UK, EU, and international students.
Golden opportunity for overseas students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1992, Birmingham City University is a well-known university in the United Kingdom’s heartland that provides a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. It has a well-deserved reputation for providing high-quality, student-centered education in a professional and welcoming setting.
Why would like to study at Birmingham City University? The university conducts teaching and learning within eight faculties, two large-scale research institutes, and other institutes and centres. Here students can get various career opportunities for their career destination. You will be part of a broad multinational community in a lively and fascinating city in the heart of the United Kingdom.
Application Deadline: December 10, 2021
- University or Organization: Birmingham City University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Research
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK, EU, and Overseas applicants
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: A research program in Exploring Diabetes Awareness within the UK Construction, Manufacturing and Transport Industries.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in a research program at Birmingham City University. After that, they will need to complete an online application form and submit it directly to the university, along with scans of the following documents.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, original academic transcripts, and certificates with their application. In place of a personal statement, applicants are required to upload a research proposal explaining their ideas about the selected project topic and how it might be studied.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Birmingham City University will provide full-time fully-funded GRTA Studentship comprises of two elements:
- 75 tax-free stipend of £11,707 per annum (paid monthly). The bursary is renewable annually for up to 48 months in total, subject to you making satisfactory progression within your PhD research.
- 25 fixed-term contract of employment (Assistant Lecturer) – renewable for up to 48 months in total, subject to satisfactory performance and progression within your PhD research. The pro-rata salary for 2021-22 is £7,708 (paid monthly).
- This funding model also includes an FT Home fees studentship (£4,500 for 2021-22) for up to 4 years, subject to you making satisfactory progression within your PhD research.