Are you looking for internships and worldwide networking opportunities in the USA? Then, you don’t want to miss this chance to of studying at Otterbein University in the USA through the International Undergraduate Scholarships programmes set up for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international applicants that undertake an undergraduate degree programme at Otterbein will be eligible to receive this scholarship. The maximum award value of $15,000 will be dispensed based on academic performance.
Great offer for international applicants in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Otterbein University is a nationally recognized university located in Westerville ranked 12th in Regional Universities Midwest. It was founded in 1847 as a comprehensive, private, liberal arts institution that offers bachelor’s and master’s degrees and a doctor of nursing practice degree.
Why choose to study at Otterbein University? Otterbein University is a regionally-accredited liberal arts university recognized for its pace-setting ideals, its ground-breaking integrative studies curriculum, its standing among the country’s first co-education institutions, and its commitment to serve the public good.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2021
- University or Organization: Otterbein University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $15,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international applicants are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes taught at Otterbein are eligible to be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be having impressive test scores and academic performance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to make their applications via the Common Application portal. Students are automatically considered for this scholarship at the time of application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Copy of bank statement
- Copy of passport or current visa
- Letter of recommendation (Optional)
- Admission Requirements: Students must have overall potential and must have exceptional GPA in post-secondary records.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- PTE – 53
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 105
- ELS – 112
The selected applicants will be provided $12,000 to $15,000 towards the cost of their undergraduate programme at OU.