Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. To cover study expenses, Concordia University of Edmonton is offering the GSA International Awards for the session 2020/2021.
This merit-based award is available to international candidates who have demonstrated the ability to balance employment, family commitments, and community involvement while studying at the graduate level.
The Concordia University of Edmonton is highly regarded in Canada for the excellence of its teaching, its services for students. So please apply for the GSA Award and get up to $1000.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1921, Concordia University of Edmonton is a private university in Alberta. CUE offers a multitude of services to support your academic and personal success.
Why study at the Concordia University of Edmonton? At Concordia, applicants will get a supportive learning environment to develop their interests and discover passions. Students will be given opportunities to collaborate and share their unique ideas, ask questions and find answers.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020
- University: Concordia University of Edmonton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Awards: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Domestic or international student
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate level program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be enrolled full-time or part-time as a regular student in a graduate-level program (degree, diploma or certificate);
- Be a domestic or international student (no restriction on citizenship). International students must be in good standing with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and have a valid study permit.
- Applicants must have completed at least one semester of study at the time of application
How to Apply
- How to apply: For this opportunity, applicants are suggested to take admission in the referred course at the university and then can apply for the fund through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: An essay of maximum 1000 words, a reference letter, and curriculum vitae must be submitted by applicants and provide verification documentation if requested.
- Admission Requirements: Candidate must be very passionate about the course and hold their previous study certificates.
The Concordia University of Edmonton will provide $1,000 for a degree program, $750 for a diploma program, $500 for a certificate program; the value of the award may be prorated based on enrolment.