If you can’t afford to pay for your education, then you can apply for the Alzheimer Society Research Scholarships at the University of Lethbridge.
The programme is awarding $22,000/year for students of any nationality who want to pursue a doctoral degree in Canada.
Grab this wonderful chance to study in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1967, the University of Lethbridge is a public comprehensive and research university which is located in Lethbridge, Canada. It offers both graduate and undergraduate degrees in four faculties and three schools.
Why study at the University of Lethbridge? At the university, you’ll find yourself at the centre of a student-focused environment that nurtures innovation, critical thinking and creativity.
Application Deadline: November 6, 2020
- University: University of Lethbridge
- Department: School of Graduate Studies
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Awards: $22,000/year for three years
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Canada and International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentship will be awarded in Doctor of Philosophy
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate in the program, candidates are needed to register in the doctoral degree at the university. After that, they can apply via Alzheimer’s portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For getting admission, applicants must have to meet the entry requirement of the program.
- Language Requirement: Requisites are demanded to exhibit proficiency in the English language to study at the University of Lethbridge.
The University of Lethbridge will provide $22,000/year for students to cover their study expense of doctoral studies.