The University of Leicester is thrilled to announce the GSC High Achiever’s International Awards for international students in the UK. The funding programme is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
This educational award is available for International (non-EU) students who wish to enter a full-time, campus-based, undergraduate degree at the University of Leicester in September 2021.
Established in 1921, the University of Leicester is a public research university in the UK. It offers various science courses and customized support programmes which are highly beneficial for academic careers.
Why study at the University of Leicester? At this university, students get many opportunities for enhancing their talent in a diverse field and building a bright future in their chosen areas.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International (non-EU) students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentship is available for an undergraduate degree any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be starting a full-time, campus-based undergraduate course commencing in September 2021.
- Students must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates first select an eligible program and submit an application to study at the university. After receiving an offer, they will be automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit academic qualifications, transcripts, Personal statement/research proposal, and two completed references.
- Admission Requirements: Students who achieve higher level grades will receive the award.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Leicester will provide an award amount of £2,500 to the winning candidates.