Enhance your knowledge and skills with the help of International undergraduate financial aid. The programme is organized by Laidlaw College.
The programme is open for brilliant students who are going to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at Laidlaw College in New Zealand.
This fantastic funding scheme will help you ease the significant financial burdens.
User Review( votes)
Laidlaw College is the largest theological college in New Zealand. It offers tertiary courses in biblical, theological, historical, and pastoral studies, as well as professional degrees in teaching and counseling.
Why study at Laidlaw College? They are committed to seeing our students flourish academically, socially, and through an encounter with God and others.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Laidlaw College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 25% – 40% of 1st year tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Demonstrate a commitment to what it means to be a Christian
- Be able to show evidence of a high level of academic achievement in your secondary schooling, or previous tertiary study history in completed qualifications, and a high level of community involvement.
- Be able to provide an academic reference as to your ability from a suitable academic leader.
- Have applied for and been accepted to a programme of study at Laidlaw College
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the college. After that, you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: A written reference in support of your application from a suitable academic leader.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have the following
- Applicants to this programme who have no secondary schooling or NCEA level 1 attainment or equivalent will require an entry assessment (including a literacy test) to establish eligibility.
- Applicants who have NCEA level 2 attainment (or above) or evidence of equivalent knowledge and skills have open entry to apply.
- Language Requirement: Applicants for whom English is not their first language:
- IELTS (academic): 5.5 or higher with a minimum of 5.0 in reading and writing.
- Pearson Test of English (academic): 42
Each successful winner will receive 25% – 40% of 1st-year tuition fees to cover their educational expenses in New Zealand.