The Guangdong University of Foreign Studies is happy to announce Guangdong Government Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship to study in China. The grant is available to pursue the undergraduate program.
This award is used for financing international degree students with excellent performance. Study education is awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
Excellent opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Guangdong University of Foreign Studies is a public university with emphasis in foreign languages and cultures, overseas economy and trade, and international strategies in Guangzhou, Guangdong, China.
Why at Guangdong University? The university offers 61 bachelor-degree specialties and teaches 18 foreign languages. it is one of the world’s 21 universities qualified to supply interpreters and translators to the international organization. It is also the only university of foreign languages in China that is included in Campus Asia.
University or Organization: Guangdong University
Course Level: Undergraduate program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Foreign students
The program can be taken in China
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- Non-Chinese citizen degree students in GDUFS and those intending to pursue a degree in GDUFS.
- Good performance in both study and moralities, with a high attendance rate, obtaining a good grade in every required course;
Have not obtained any other programmes in the same year.
- Foreign students are eligible to apply for this application program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for apply, applicants must have fulfilled the application form for Guangdong Government Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship and submit all the application documents to Office102 or email them to [email protected] within the dual time.
- Supporting Documents: The necessary materials for application include School attendance certificate, Undergraduate transcript, One copy of foreign passport, including pages of personal information and valid visa.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be of Age under 40 years old.
- Language Requirements: Acquired fundamental Chinese Language Proficiency and supply relevant proof (Students studying in English-taught-program could relax this restriction in an appropriate way).
Benefit: Bachelor degree student: RMB 10000/person, Master degree student: RMB 20000/ person, and Doctoral degree student: RMB30000/person