With the collaboration of GuateFuturo, the RMIT University is dispensing the GuateFuturo-RMIT University Joint Scholarship to dazzling candidates for the academic session 2020-21.
It’s the best offer for international students to get fund for higher study at RMIT University in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1887, the RMIT University is an Australian public research university in Melbourne, Victoria. It is one of the wealthiest universities in Australia, and it offers various undergraduate and graduate degree level programs.
Why at RMIT University? By choosing RMIT, students will learn from experts in your field of study. Here, students will get an opportunity to make your mark on the world through a unique study experience tailor-made for the individual.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters by Research or PhD program
- Award: USD 25,000 per year
- Number of Awards: three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for Guatemala
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible,
- Be a citizen of Guatemala
- Have an offer for a Masters by Research or PhD program at RMIT
- Commence full-time enrolment as an onshore international student
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students are needed to register in the Masters by Research or PhD program at the RMIT University and also complete the expression of interest form. After taking confirmation, you can access the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your passport, certified copies of academic transcripts, certified copies of all graduation certificates, any documentation relating to selection tasks and CV, work reference letter, referee report.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates have to accomplish the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to provide evidence of their English language proficiency.
The bursary will provide up to a total amount of USD 25,000 per year to cover remaining tuition fees, Overseas Student Health Cover, living costs and other related costs and also provides fund for English Language Studies (ELICOS) up to 10 weeks per student.