Are you looking for an exceptional education at a great value? Good News! You have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the Gyandeep Scholarship which is presented by Patan College for Professional Studies.
The Gyandeep Scholarship is valid for students who are eligible for admission to Under Graduate and programs at LBEF. This Scholarship is awarded based on the percentage achieved in the High-School Board examinations or equivalent examination.
Patan College for Professional Studies is an academic partner of the University of Bedfordshire. It is a modern, innovative university with a heritage of top quality education going back more than 100 years.
Application Deadline: January 20, 2020
University or Organization: Patan College for Professional Studies
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic students
The program can be taken in Nepal
Eligible Countries: Domestic students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any undergraduate degree offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: The continuation of Scholarship to the eligible student in the second and subsequent semesters will be as per the rules and regulations of merit scholarship.
- Eligibility Criteria 1: Clear promotion to the next semester in the first attempt with a pass in all papers of the previous semester including internal examinations/tests.
- Eligibility Criteria 2: Attendance should be above 80% in the previous and current semesters.
- Eligibility Criteria 3: A minimum of Grade 75% overall in the previous semester.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For applying, candidates need to take admission to the university. After taking the admission applicants are automatically considered for this application program.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for a study award, applicants must have all previous academic transcripts and certificates.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity .
- Benefit: The candidates will receive various award amounts through applying this funded study.