Chulalongkorn University is delighted to announce the H.M. the King Bhumibhol Adulyadej’s 72nd Birthday Anniversary funding for the academic year 2020-21.
Fantastic chance to study at Chulalongkorn University.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1917, Chulalongkorn is a public and autonomous research university in Bangkok, Thailand. It the oldest institute of higher education in Thailand and offers various degree programs.
Why at Chulalongkorn University? Chulalongkorn University is the best university in Thailand for 20 subjects. They provide a full educational environment and best career opportunities for students.
Application Deadline: Applications will open on April 23, 2020, and closes on May 29, 2020
- University or Organization: Chulalongkorn University
- Department: Graduate School
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Award: Tuition fees, monthly allowance, materials expense
- Number of Awards: Up to 65
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Thailand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Thailand.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD or masters degree in any subject stream.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to enrol in the PhD or masters degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered for the award, students are required to take admission in the PhD or masters degree coursework at the university. After that, you can download the application form and submit it to the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a research proposal, cover letter, CV and previous degree records.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have a masters degree certificate with excellent academic results.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Benefits: The Chulalongkorn University will provide the tuition fees, monthly allowance and materials expense for students.