The Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology is seeking high-potential aspirants to take part in the State PhD Positionsin Russia. The award is accessible for Russian applicants who want to apply for the PhD degree coursework at MIPT.
Founded in 1951, the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology is one of the leading Russian universities in the areas of physics and technology. It offers undergraduate, masters and doctoral degree programs.
Great offer to get benefited for PhD study.
User Review( votes)
Why at the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology? MIPT’s mission is to train leaders in science and technology, who are capable of solving key scientific and technical problems, and who will determine the success of the country and humanity.
Application Deadline: May 31.
- University or Organization: Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 6000 RUB to 9200 RUB.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Russia
- Eligible Countries: Russia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You are a government-subsidized student.
- Aspirants must have to enrol in the PhD degree at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, students are needed to register in the PhD degree program at the university
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the scanned copy of id, diploma or master’s degree or equivalent and official academic transcript(s) of records, CV, cover letter and two letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants have to meet the following criteria:
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- High academic results
- Ability to conduct extensive research and academic writing.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to pass the exam in Russian to enter a program taught in Russian or providing TOEFL/IELTS results for an academic program taught in English.
The Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology will distribute the awards in the following manner:
- The funding for priority majors is 9200 RUB.
- The funding for other majors is 6000 RUB.