The University of Bradford is inviting outstanding International applicants to apply for the Half Fee Academic Excellence Scholarship. There are 10 scholarships available for full-time degree programmes.
For this application , applicants must be living overseas and not nationals of the EU. The scholarship only applies to those students who enter their undergraduate or postgraduate program in Year 0 (Foundation) or 1 year.
User Review( votes)
Bradford University is the first university outside of London which provides part-time degree courses, and their courses have been prepared in response to the changing business, social, scientific and environmental landscape.
Why at the University of Bradford– The university courses are structured as leading students for successful employment or further study. The university directly influences the quality of the real world of their teaching and engagement with their students. There are five academic faculties in the university.
- University or Organization: University of Bradford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Full-time Undergraduate or Postgraduate Taught degree course
- Award: Half of the tuition fees
- Access Mode: Offline, Online
- Number of Awards: Ten
- Nationality: China, Hong Kong, India, Nigeria, and Pakistan
- The award can be taken in: England
- Application Deadline: June 3, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students from China, Hong Kong, India, Nigeria, and Pakistan are welcome to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: award is available for full-time study on any level of degree program i.e. undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree programs at the university. Any external or Distance Learning courses are not eligible for this award.
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is open for students whose courses will be based in Bradford.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to download and fill out the application form (Half Fee Academic Excellence Application Form 2019) and submit either post to Fees and Finance Team, The Hub, Student Registry Services, University of Bradford, Richmond Road, Bradford, BD7 1DP or email to [email protected] with the subject Half Fee academic programs.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the following: a copy of your offer letter, proof, as proof and full degree transcripts, and any other relevant information that they feel will benefit your application, but please do not send a CV.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the opportunity , applicants need to take admission to the University of Bradford as an international or EU student.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, then you must give proof of your English proficiency before entering any of your undergraduate or graduate courses.
- Benefit: The grant is paying half of the tuition fees which contribute towards your education to achieve your goal. If you are on a continuous course for more than one year, then the payment will be more than 60% on average for you.