Applications are invited for School of English Scholarships in the UK. This is a unique and amazing opportunity to receive a scholarship provided by the University of Kent.
International students who want to study at the University of Kent are eligible for the scholarship program. The University requires all non-native speakers of English to reach a minimum standard of proficiency in written and spoken English before beginning a postgraduate degree.
Nice offer to get benefited.
User Review( votes)
The University of Kent is a public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1965 and is recognized as a plate glass university.
Why at the University of Kent? Kent is a favourite destination amongst international students for its globally recognized degrees, cosmopolitan environment and exciting work opportunities both during and after your studies.
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master degree
- Scholarship Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: March 20, 2020
- Language: German or English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be offered in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: All candidates who have applied for a place on a taught MA programme by Friday the 22nd of March 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to apply: There is no separate application is required for the scholarship. Candidates who have applied for a place on a taught MA programme are automatically considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: To be in the running for this new position, you should contact their admissions staff to discuss your eligibility and other requirements.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to take admission to the MA programme at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a good knowledge of German or English.
- The scholarships are valued at a maximum of £5,000 towards tuition fees.
- The scholarship will be in the form of a partial fee waiver, for taught MA applicants.