Halmstad University is offering a number of scholarships to qualified students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland. These scholarships are available to pursue a master’s program within any field of study at Halmstad University for the spring semester.
The aim of the university is to strengthen the University’s internationalization and to recruit as many motivated students to Halmstad University’s education programs.
Great offer to support master’s study at Halmstad University.
User Review( votes)
Halmstad University is a public higher education institution offering bachelor’s and master’s programs in various fields of studies. In addition, it conducts PhD programs in three fields of research, namely, Information Technology, Innovation Science and Health Science.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships may be granted to students within any field of study at Halmstad University.
- Number of Scholarships: A number of scholarships to qualified students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- Scholarship Award: The Halmstad University Scholarship covers 25% or 50% of the tuition fee and will be deducted from the tuition fee. The scholarship will not cover living costs and there are no grants for family members.
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
To meet the entry requirements for a master’s level (second cycle or graduate) studies, an applicant must:
- Have been awarded a bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognized university.
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test e. g. TOEFL, IELTS or the equivalent. Check the course/program description(s) for more information about language requirements.
Nationality: Students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- Firstly, candidates have to take admission to the master’s degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you can complete the award application form. The application must be supported by the following documentation:
- Certificates and diplomas from previous education at an internationally recognized university.
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester (including course list).
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognized university.
- English Language Requirement: For courses and study programs where English is the language of instruction, the English language entry requirement is the equivalent of English studies at upper secondary (high school) level in Sweden, called English 6/English B.
Application Deadline: Closed