With the intention of providing financial support to the students, the National Study Fund Management Committee is awarding Harbin Normal University Confucius Institute Scholarship in China.
Nice chance for international students to get benefited in China.
User Review( votes)
The National Study Fund Management Committee manages and uses the National Study Fund in accordance with national laws, regulations, and related policies and policies. They manage the study abroad and study abroad affairs with legal and economic means.
Application Deadline: June 15.
- Provider: National Study Fund Management Committee
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s & Master’s
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (BTCSOL) and Master’s Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages?MTCSOL?
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants shall be non-Chinese citizens in good health
- Aged between 16 and 35 (Chinese language teachers in position can be aged below 45).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants need to take admission in Bachelor’s & Master’s degree at Harbin Normal University. After that, they should contact Admission Office for the application process.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: All students must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
The Confucius Institute Scholarship provides fully-funded position and partial award. Full scholarship covers tuition fee, accommodation fee, living allowance and comprehensive medical insurance expenses. partial award covers tuition fee, accommodation fee and comprehensive medical insurance expenses.