A college degree is rapidly becoming an essential demand for white-collar jobs. Therefore, the Government of Rwanda and the Government of India are offering The grants program.
Amazing opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
Why should you join this program? By joining this program, students can get better career opportunities for their future destination. Students can also enhance their core values.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020-21
- University or Organization: Government of Rwanda and Government of India
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: 13
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Rwanda students
- Eligible Countries: Rwanda
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be Rwanda students
- Applicants must take admission in the degree program at the host university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the program, aspirants must have to take admission in the degree coursework at the host university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of national Id card.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Benefits: Government of Rwanda and the Government of India will provide the educational fund for students.