With a focus on supporting employability in the law industry, the University of Birmingham has established a new scholarship opportunity for international students – Harding International Legal Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
International students interested in undertaking an LLM programme at the University of Birmingham’s Law School are exclusively offered this scholarship application. The scholarship is worth £5,000.
Worthy opportunity for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Birmingham is a public research university in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. The university is ranked 90th in the QS World University Rankings 2022 and holds a mission to impart world-class research and outstanding global education.
Why choose to study at the University of Birmingham? The University of Birmingham strives to increase the volume and quality of its research to make an even more significant difference to the world around. The research of the University of Birmingham provides innovative solutions to the challenges faced across the globe.
Application Deadline: The application pathway is open. However, students are required to observe the course-specific application deadline, if any.
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the LLM programme at the University of Birmingham’s Law School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students studying an LLM programme at the University of Birmingham.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission to an LLM programme via the university’s application portal. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic certificate and transcript(s) for all prior degrees
- Proof of English Language skills
- Research proposal
- Sample work
- Admission Requirements: The applicants should have a good Honours degree in Law. Or a degree in another discipline augmented with a pass in the Common Professional Examination.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 95
- PTE – 76
- CAE – 185
The University of Birmingham will award the successfully selected candidates a sum of £5,000 towards the cost of pursing an LLM degree study.