If you wish to gain experience and seek to accomplish greater things, you must definitely apply for the Hari Varshney MBA Entrance Scholarship offered at the UBC Sauder School of Business for the academic year 2023-2024.
The MBA programme offered at the UBC Sauder School of Business can be applied for by the students who wish to win this scholarship valued at 50% tuition fee of the programme. Domestic and international applicants are both eligible to apply. The award will be presented on the basis of demonstrated exceptional aptitude and academic excellence.
Excellent offer to get some financial help to study in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The UBC Sauder School of Business is a faculty at the University of British Columbia located in Vancouver on UBC’s Point Grey campus and has a secondary teaching facility at UBC Robson Square downtown. The school is ranked 34th in business and Economics studies by Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021.
Why choose to study at the UBC Sauder School of Business? The UBC Sauder School of Business is one of the top universities in Vancouver, Canada. The institute pursues excellence in research and teaching to inspire and educate responsible leaders who improve business, drive innovation, and generate prosperity in British Columbia and throughout the world.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on 4th April 2023.
- University or Organization: UBC Sauder School of Business
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Canada and International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: International and Canadian students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply for the MBA programme offered at the UBC Sauder School of Business.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate exceptional aptitude and academic excellence.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must submit their admission applications via the online portal of the university. Students who are deemed eligible will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certification
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the MBA programme requirements, i.e. Three or four-year bachelor’s degree with a B+ average or a recognised equivalent from an accredited institution and GMAT/GRE result with a 550/155 score.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- TOEFL CBT – 250
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 70
- CAEL – 70
The applicants selected as winners will be provided with a scholarship worth 50% of the tuition fee of the undertaken MBA programme by the UBC Sauder School of Business.