Whether you’re working toward higher education in architecture or building and planning and are academically meritorious, there is a funding for the academic year 2022-2023 to help you along the way.
The D.E. Napier Scholarship is offered to all international and Australian national students undertaking postgraduate study or research at UniMel’s Faculty of Architecture, Building and Planning. The applicants have a chance to gain a scholarship covering tuition fees and an annual stipend worth $34,400.
D.E. Napier International Scholarship in Australia
Nice offer for international students to study at the University of Melbourne in Australia with a funding opportunity.
User Review( votes)
The University of Melbourne is Australia‘s number one university and a world leader in education, teaching and research excellence. It is a public research university founded in 1853 and Australia’s second oldest university, presently ranking 33rd in QS World University Rankings.
Why study at the University of Melbourne? The University of Melbourne aims to prepare graduates who make their impact, offers an education that stimulates challenges and fulfils its students, and leads to meaningful careers and the skills to make profound contributions to society. Its vision enables individuals to be global leaders by creating, applying and disseminating business and economics knowledge.
Application Deadline: The application pathway will close on 31st October 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: Faculty of Architecture, Building and Planning
- Course Level: Phd
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for study or research in quantity surveying, construction management or construction economics at the Faculty of Architecture, Building and Planning at the University of Melbourne.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given eligibility criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in a graduate research degree within the Faculty of Architecture, Building and Planning.
- The applicants must be conducting research in the fields of quantity surveying, construction management or construction economics.
- The applicants must meet the Faculty of Architecture, Building and Planning‡s minimum entry requirements for graduate research degrees (MPhil or PhD) at the University of Melbourne.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must submit their postgraduate research applications via the university portal. The applications form is to be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic results and proof of graduation
- Master thesis
- Evidence (if research experience)
- Research proposal
- Two academic referee reports
- Admission Requirements: The applicants should have achieved an overall H1 (80-100%) or H2A (75-79%) equivalent to grades received at an Australian university in the relevant honours or master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to provide results of IELTS or TOELF tests to provide proof of English language proficiency.
The University of Melbourne will award the selected candidates a stipend worth $34,400 (2023 rate) per year for a maximum of 3.5 years and tuition fee remission through the Research Training Program (RTP).