international awards for Hong Kong Students 2019 – 2020 are available. King’s College London is pleased to offer the Harilela funding for students undertaking an eligible full-time undergraduate taught programme at King’s, 2019 entry.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1829, King’s College London is a public research university located in the UK. It has the fifth largest endowment of any university in the United Kingdom and the largest of any in London.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to study the undergraduate degree program
- Award: The value of each award is £45,000 (£15,000 per year, for three years) to support tuition fees.
- Number of Awards: Two opportunities are available for the students.
- Nationality: Citizens of Hong Kong
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Hong Kong are eligible to apply for the opportunity s.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursaries are available to pursue a full-time undergraduate taught the program in any subject offered by the university.
- BSc Business Management
- BSc Economics and Management
- BSc International Management
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity s, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must undertake an eligible full-time undergraduate taught the programme at King’s, 2019 entry.
- The applicant must be a resident in Hong Kong.
- The applicant must be undertaking a course listed above.
- Applicants have provided written personal and supporting statements.
- The applicant is willing to provide an end of year report and a letter of thanks to the donor.
To apply for the opportunity s, the candidates must follow the application procedure.
How to Apply
The applicant must download and submit the application form.
The applicants submit the supporting documents:
- Candidates must submit a statement of financial hardship.
- Support of the program during their academic studies.
Before applying for the opportunity , the applicants must submit an admission application for one of the following courses:
The successful will receive the amount worth up to £45,000 to support tuition fees.