Looking for programmes to study abroad? Here is the Laurie Cameron award is available for eligible international students funded by Victoria University of Wellington. New Zealand citizens are also eligible to apply for this application .
The program is open to a student who is undertaking research on the interactions and relationship between the public and private sectors in the area of policy and management.
Nice opportunity for New Zealand and international candidates.
User Review( vote)
Located in New Zealand, Victoria University of Wellington is well known for its programs in law, the humanities, and some scientific disciplines. It has been ranked 221st in the World’s Top 500 universities by the QS World University Rankings.
- Application Deadline: September 15, 2019
- Course Level: The grant is available for the research program.
- Award: The sponsorship will award worth up to $2,000 to $2,500
- Number of Awards: One scholarship is available for the candidates
- Nationality: award is available to the New Zealand and international candidates
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: award is available to the candidate, who is New Zealand citizen or permanent resident, and international student.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is open to a student who is undertaking research on the interactions and relationship between the public and private sectors in the area of policy and management.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , the candidate must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate who is undertaking research on the interactions and relationship between the public and private sectors in the area of policy and management
- A candidate who is in n Victoria University’s School of Government in one of the School’s Post-experience programs (Masters of Public Management, Masters of Public Policy, Masters of Strategic Studies).or,
- An applicant who is a student undertaking a Masters of Commerce and Administration, or a Masters of Arts
- The candidate who is undertaking a Ph.D. in the area of public/private sector relations in policy and management are also eligible.
- The grant is open to students who are New Zealand citizens or permanent residents, and international students.
- The Scholarship may be held in conjunction with one or more other programmes.
Eligible candidates can apply for the opportunity , follow the application procedure.
How to Apply
To apply for the opportunity , the applicant must download the application form.
The applicant must attach the supporting documents.
- The applicant must submit a brief outline of their research project proposal (approximately one A4).
- The candidate must include the details of how the Scholarship fund would be used.
- The applicants, who are from New Zealand, must have to submit that they have completed all their studies at Victoria University of Wellington.
- An international applicant must include a certified copy of those academic records from other institution.
The support will be awarded worth up to $2,000 to $2,500 to each New Zealand and international student.