In today’s world, education is an essential asset. Examining this importance of the study, Harvard University is providing Master Awards for Colombian students to study in the United States.
The award is accessible for international candidates form Columbia who wish to enter in the postgraduate degree coursework at the Harvard University.
Great offer for Colombian students to study in the US and get benefited.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1636, Harvard University is a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts. It offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degree programs for the candidates.
Why at Harvard University? The university emphasis on preparing broad-minded students and they have designed programs and courses that meet the need of students at multiple levels. Here, students can enhance their core values.
Application Deadline: Applications will open in January 2020 and closes on March 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Harvard University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-graduate
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Columbia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are evaluated on the basis of merit and financial need and must be deemed eligible for financial aid by the Harvard schools they plan to attend.
- Candidates must apply for consideration before entering the U.S. and prior to the start of their Harvard programs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, you have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework via the common application, university college application and coalition application at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your previous degree certificate and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants have to provide standardized scores of SAT and ACT.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you have to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
There are two funds available one for all Colombian students (Fondo Colombia-Harvard Fund) and one for students who are graduates of the Universidad de Los Andes (Harvard-Los Andes Fund).