Challenge yourself academically by applying HASS Scholarships for Excellence Latin American in Australia. The University of Queensland is thrilled to offer an exciting opportunity for international students wish to further their postgraduate studies in UQ’s HASS on a full-time.
The purpose of the program is to help high-achieving students from Latin America to develop the skills needed to thrive in a constantly changing and competitive global market.
Wonderful offer for Latin Americans to get a master study with financial assistance.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions that ranked in the world’s top 50 universities. UQ is committed to excellence in learning experiences and outcomes for its students.
Why at the University of Queensland? UQ educates and works with outstanding people to provide knowledge leadership for a better world. It is constantly exploring and practising innovative approaches to promote student retention and employment.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: UQ’s Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences (HASS)
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Latin American citizen residing in Latin America
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The master program will be awarded in Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Education subject areas offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, a student must:
- Be a Latin American citizen residing in Latin America who has successfully completed undergraduate studies,
- Have received an unconditional offer for a HASS postgraduate program and be commencing study at UQ in Semester 1, 2020, and
- Not simultaneously hold another scholarship – if you have been awarded financial support towards your program please highlight this in your application.
How to Apply
How to Apply: Before start applying for this opportunity, candidates need to apply for study at UQ on a full-time. After that, applicants can be considered to submit an online application
- Supporting Documents: When you apply to UQ, include certified copies of academic transcripts and award certificates to help to demonstrate your English language proficiency.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from program to program. All applicants must meet the relevant entry requirements for admission to their preferred program.
- Language Requirement: All students need appropriate English language skills for admission to UQ.
Benefits: The grant program is payable as a tuition fee reduction for a relevant program within the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.