The University of Pretoria is seeking high performing candidates to take part in the UP Doctoral Commonwealth program in South Africa for the academic year 2020.
The call is open for the applicants from Commonwealth Countries to pursue doctoral studies at the University of Pretoria.
Fab choice for applicants from Commonwealth Countries to pursue doctoral studies in South Africa
User Review( votes)
The University of Pretoria has grown from the original 32 students in a single late Victorian house to approximately 49,000 in 2015. It is organized into nine faculties and a business school. It has produced more research outputs every year than any other institution of higher learning in South Africa.
Why at the University of Pretoria? The university provides support for students and graduates to assist them in preparing for their careers. It provides students a friendly environment where they can receive advice and assistance to plan and prepare for their careers.
Application Deadline: September 2, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Pretoria
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral degree
- Award: R170 000
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Citizens from Commonwealth Countries
- The award can be taken in South Africa
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Commonwealth Countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must not be older than 35 years of age at the time of application, must conduct their studies at the University of Pretoria to commence in 2020 and must have completed the degree that will give them admission to a doctoral program no more than two years prior to their application for the University of Pretoria.
How to Apply
For being accepted to this studentship, Claimants are needed to be enrolled in the doctoral degree coursework at the University of Pretoria. When you will get an enrollment, you can submit the award application form to [email protected]
- For being enlisted in the doctoral degree program, aspirants are demanded to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Must attach the written motivation, an outline (one A4 page), of the proposed research work, curriculum vitae copy of passport and full academic transcripts of all qualifications obtained.
- Seekers must have to meet the English language requirements for enrolling at the university.
Benefits: The value of this Doctoral support will be R170 000 p.a.