Talented students are invited to become a part of the HaSS UK/EU Taught Postgraduate Performance Sport Scholarships offered by the University of Strathclyde. The funding programme is awarded to UK and EU students for the session 2020/2021.
The purpose of the educational award is to provide academic flexibility, world-class sports science and medical support, and financial assistance towards training and competition costs.
The University of Strathclyde is a leading international technological university that offers international candidates many options to complete a program or progression to degree study. It is consists of four main faculties categorized based on subjects and academic fields.
Why would you like to study at the University of Strathclyde? The university provides an excellent study environment where students enjoy a first-class teaching experience and get various career opportunities. At this university, students will be encouraged to challenge accepted thinking and explore their interests through independent study.
Application Deadline: August 23, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Up to £4,750
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: UK/EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Taught program in Education, English, History, Law, Modern languages, Physical activity for health, Politics, Psychology, Social work, and social policy, Speech and language therapy, Journalism, Creative writing, French, Social policy, Teaching, International relations, and Social work.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be competing in a Sport Scotland-recognized sport, and priority will be given to students competing in a BUCS-sport who can demonstrate the potential to contribute toward the University’s objective of being ranked in the top 20 in the UK by 2022-23.
- All applicants are competing at Junior or Senior International level.
- Students competing at an elite level within disability sport and our new £31m Sports Facility is fully accessible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a Masters Degree program at the University of Strathclyde. After that, applicants must apply through the online form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Eligible students will get a comprehensive support package equating to a cash equivalent of up to £4,750 for the academic session 2020/2021.