The University of Queensland is inviting candidates to become a part of the Hay Family Scholarship Endowment for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational fund is available to encourage and support outstanding new and currently enrolled students who wish to study bachelor’s degree coursework in the field of Engineering.
A fantastic program that will provide educational support.
User Review( vote)
The University of Queensland is founded in 1909 by the state parliament, and it is classed as one of the six sandstone universities, an informal designation of the oldest university in each state.
Why study at the University of Queensland? While studying at UQ, students can gain hands-on industry experience through placements and internships. It provides a unique kind of education and a learning style that encourages one to be innovative, creative, and think independently.
Application Deadline: March 8, 2021
- University: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $4,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in the field of Engineering and Computing
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Can demonstrate financial hardship
- Submits an application to the Associate Dean, by the closing date for applications
- Is enrolled full-time in the first year of the Approved Program and
- Does not already hold a university qualification at a Bachelor level or above and
- Does not hold a scholarship that the Associate Dean deems similar
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the program, students have to enrol in the degree program at the university. After that, you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a cover letter, CV, and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The University of Queensland will provide all the annual value of the support will be at least $4,500 but will be limited to the annual income from the endowment.