If you have a dream of studying overseas with educational support, then you can apply for the Terry Healy Memorial International Awards funded by the University of Waikato in New Zealand. The programme is open to worldwide students for the academic session 2020/2021.
The objective of this educational award is to support postgraduate students to access specialized analytical equipment, to conduct fieldwork, or to present research outcomes at a scientific conference.
Wonderful opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1964, the University of Waikato is a well-recognized university in Hamilton and has ranked among the 266 world’s best universities in New Zealand. It provides a wide range of qualifications from undergraduate certificates, diplomas, and degrees through to postgraduate research.
Why at the University of Waikato? At this university, students can study a broad range of subjects to shape a qualification that matches their strengths and career interests. The university is committed to ensuring their students can easily transition from the classroom into the work-place.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Waikato
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters or Doctoral
- Award: Up to $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters or Doctoral degree in Earth Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be enrolled or intending to enrol, part- or full-time, in a master or doctoral degree in Earth Sciences.
- Not be in receipt of other awards providing significant funds and/or not receiving substantial financial assistance under a research contract.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, candidates must take admission in a Masters or Doctoral degree programme at the University of Waikato. After getting registered, applicants must complete and submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Must upload the prescribed Personal Statement form that includes the given subheadings: a brief description of the nature of the research being conducted or proposed, a brief description of the progress achieved to date, details of the purpose for which the award is sought and financial hardship/special needs relevant to the conducted/proposed
- Admission Requirements: support will be awarded on the basis of merit, but will also take into consideration other special conditions of financial hardship, special needs, and the motivation of the applicant.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Waikato will provide a scholarship of up to $2,000 that will be paid directly into the recipients’ bank account for the academic session 2020/2021.