McGill University is offering HBHL postdoctoral fellowships program for both Canadian and foreign applicants. The program provides cross-sectoral research training opportunities related to brain and mental health research, knowledge translation/mobilization and innovation.
The aim of the Postdoctoral Program of HBHL is to recruit the top postdoctoral Fellows from around the world and from around the world to participate in interdisciplinary.
Marvelous chance to study at McGill University.
User Review( votes)
McGill University is an English-language public research university in Montreal, Canada. It was officially founded by a royal charter issued by King George IV in 1821.
Why at McGill University- The University is one of Canada’s most recognized and prestigious institutions. McGill is known for attracting talented minds from Canada, the United States, and around the world.
Application Deadline: Closed
Candidates must normally have obtained their Ph.D. or equivalent at a university or institution other than McGill University. Canadian and foreign holders both are eligible to apply for this free study.
Candidates must have obtained their Ph.D. or equivalent by the award start date, and no more than 2 years prior to the award start date. The proposed research project must be aligned with HBHL’s goals and research priorities and tie into at least one of HBHL’s four Research Themes.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, pupils must be registered as a Postdoc at McGill University by the start date of the award. Successful pupils will be considered Postdoctoral Researchers (Group C). The application package is available on the HBHL website.
- Holders must register on the HBHL fellowships submission webpage (http://hbhl.research.mcgill.ca) to receive a link by email to upload the completed form and attachments (in PDF format) before January 10, 2021, 5:00 pm EST. The supervisor and referees will also receive a link by email to upload their letters of recommendation. Applications submitted after this deadline will not be accepted.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the Proof of English proficiency, Architecture, Music, Religious Studies and Social Work, High School certificate and Uploaded transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program learners must have Tthe minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average(CGPA) is 3.0 out of a possible 4.0, or a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.2 out of 4.0 in the last two years of full-time studies.
- Language Requirement: All international Learners for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Holders with the highest rankings from 3 independent evaluations will be considered for an award. The sponsorship will be awarded a Research project (30%), holder’s letter of motivation (10%), Letter of recommendation from supervisor (15%), pupil’s publications, honors and transcripts/degrees (25%), Letters from external referees (20%).