Heidelberg Biosciences International Graduate School (HBIGS) is looking for a highly motivated candidate to apply for a PhD Position in the Pathogenesis of Meningitis caused by Listeria monocytogenes.
This project aims to increase knowledge about the mechanisms of host-pathogen interactions, which participate during meningitis caused by Listeria monocytogenes.
Nice chance to study in Germany.
User Review( votes)
Founded in October 2007, the main vision of the Graduate School is to attract the best and brightest doctoral researchers from around the world to pursue doctoral studies at Heidelberg University.
Why study at Heidelberg Biosciences International Graduate School? HBIGS provides excellent research opportunities and comprehensive academic and complementary training in a vibrant and stimulating scientific environment.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2021
- University: Heidelberg University Hospital Mannheim
- Department: Heidelberg Biosciences International Graduate School (HBIGS)
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Domestic students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research degree in Pathogenesis of Meningitis caused by Listeria monocytogenes
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants
- You have acquired a Staatsexamen in Pharmacy or equivalent.
- If you have acquired an excellent FH (Fachhochschul-) Diploma in a related field, you have to pass a Qualifying Assessment
- You must hold a master degree (or equivalent) in molecular biology, biochemistry, cell biology or similar.
- The bachelor-degree alone is generally not sufficient. In special cases, exceptions may be considered.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, students must take admission in a research degree at the university. After that, students are required to apply online.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university, but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part for this grant, candidates must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Heidelberg University Hospital Mannheim will provide a good salary package to the successful candidates