To remove financial hindrance for high potential applicants, the Heritage Christian University is granting the Full-tuition international awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational award will cover the full tuition fee for academically excellent overseas students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree at HCU.
Founded in 1968, Heritage Christian University is a private bible college in Florence, Alabama. HCU provides you with opportunities for spiritual growth and activities to enhance your spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social, and physical well-being.
Why would you like to study at Heritage Christian University? At this university, students will benefit from a flexible, innovative learning environment as well as excellent teaching. Students will have access to excellent preparation as well as a variety of career options.
- University: Heritage Christian University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Full tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the college. After that, you can apply through the online portal for this award.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants might be required to submit the following documents at the time of admission a copy of academic transcripts and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Heritage Christian University will provide full tuition fees to the successful candidates.
Application Deadline: The applications are open in the following manner:
- Fall semester: July 21
- Spring semester: December 1
- Summer Term: April 15