Applications are invited for the Fall Semester, 2021 Graduate Research Assistantship at the Department of Computer Engineering, Hallym University, South Korea.
The Graduate Research Assistantship is available for the PhD program, and applicants worldwide are eligible to apply. A Lab of Prof. Jeong-Gun Lee at HU seeks to recruit promising research students for the master’s or PhD program.
Founded in 1982, Hallym University’s various colleges and graduate schools offer various bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programmes. It is a private higher education institution that is non-profit.
Why would you like to study at Hallym University? Haleem’s programme helps students to study with a scholarship while also participating in an internship to advance their careers. It is known as one of South Korea’s best universities.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Hallym University
- Department: Dept. of Computer Engineering
- Course Level: Masters or PhD degree
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open across the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for PhD study in Computer Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To qualify for this application, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree as of Aug. 2021
- For the Master’s program (or Integrated Master’s & Doctoral program): students should hold a Bachelor’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than Bachelor’s degree
- For the Doctoral program: students should hold a Master’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than a Master’s degree.
- Good background in the area(s) of research
- Good programming skills
- Good English language skills- written and oral
- Good ability to cooperate with others in a multicultural environment
- Good ability for highly motivated independent research
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Only electronic applications are accepted. Interested applicants should send the following to Prof. Jeong-Gun Lee at jeonggun.lee-at-hallym.ac.kr
- Supporting Documents: Research records (A summary of the research work you have done till the date of application), Academic transcripts (High School, Bachelor, and Masters), and CV (including name, date of birth, nationality, gender, contact details, education, work experience, publications)
- Entry Requirements: Applicants must use the following text in the subject line of the e-mail. For PhD candidates: PhD-Graduate Research Assistantship-2021-Fall
- Language Requirement: Good English language skills- written and oral (Test (Score), TOEFL (550), CBT (210), iBT (80), IELTS (5.5), TEPS (550)). Either of the test scores should be valid at the time of application.
Features of this research assistantship and the expected benefits for successful applicants:
- Support full tuition fees for the whole study period
- Monthly Allowance of 900,000 ~ 1,200,000 won (KRW)
- Extra allowances based on research performance