Apply for the HDR Geotechnical Engineering PhD International Scholarship at the Curtin University. The scholarship programme is open to both domestic and international applicants for the academic year 2022-2023.
The purpose of the fund is to provide eco-friendly, sustainable, and innovative cementation treatment methods, including bio-cementation and geopolymerization, for improving the performance of mining by-product materials in mining infrastructure applications.
Hurry Up! Apply for this scholarship programme and get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Curtin University provides students and researchers with modern educational and research environments that will enable them to face current challenges and focus on knowledge as a primary driving force for development.
Why study at Curtin University? Curtin University is a globally renowned research and education institute. CU offers students programmes that are interactive and allow them to experience personalised learning. Curtin University graduates embrace challenges and continue to hone their skills to become future leaders.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 3 May 2022.
- University or Organization: Curtin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $30,000 per annum
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Faculty of Science & Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree (H1 or First-Class Honours) in Civil Engineering or related fields.
- Knowledge or a master’s degree in the relevant research field, including publications, is desirable.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the program, candidates have to enrol in the PhD degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Send an expression of interest (one page) together with your CV (including publication works and two academic referees), English testing score (international applicants only), and transcripts of academic record via email to Professor Mohamed Shahin ([email protected]).
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide test scores to satisfy our minimum English language requirements for undergraduate, postgraduate, and research (HDR) courses.
The successful candidate shall receive a stipend valued at $30,000 per annum, tax-free. The duration of the scholarship is three years. If the successful candidate is an international student, the scholarship will cover the tuition fees for the duration of the award.