With an aim to promote the UK internationally as a GREAT place to visit, study and do business, the University of Sussex has partnered with the GREAT Britain Campaign to offer international students the GREAT Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship programme is jointly funded by the UK Government’s GREAT Britain Campaign, the British Council and the University of Sussex, and is offered to international students including Mexican national students. The scholarship is valued at £10,000.
Amazing opportunity for international students offered by the University of Sussex.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sussex, currently ranked at 246th in QS Global World Rankings 2021, is a public research university striving to carry out high-quality research that addresses real-world issues, pressing global policy agendas and business practices, develop current and aspiring leaders who will champion critical and original thinking.
Why study at the University of Sussex? The University of Sussex is an institute that provides students with a chance to change the world. It is internationally recognised for drawing together leading academics from different disciplines and has an approach that ensures the most powerful and meaningful results. At Sussex, students learn from some of the best university teachers and researchers in the UK, who work at the forefront of their fields.
Application Deadline: 15th May 2022 is the last day to apply for this scholarship.
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Mexico
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Students applying from Mexico are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught programmes offered at Sussex are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have accomplished an undergraduate degree in Mexico.
- The applicants must have received and accepted an offer on an eligible master.
- The applicants must be prepared to attend networking events as part of the GREAT scholarships programme, sharing their experiences, ambitions on how you and your home country can benefit from your UK study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to apply to Sussex via its official online application portal. Students that want to apply for the scholarship must apply here and provide a statement of academic interests including:
- your drive and ambition
- your potential for positive impact when you return to your home country
- any relevant work experience, skills or extra-curricular activity that relate to your ambitions and/or chosen course
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Degree certificates
- Transcripts or grade
- Academic reference
- Admission Requirements: International students require at least an upper second-class (2:1) or lower second-class (2:2) undergraduate honours degree to gain admission at Sussex.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- PTE – 62
- Duolingo – 115
- CAE – 176
- CPE – 176
The selected students will be presented a £10,000 scholarship to pursue a postgraduate programme of choice at the University of Sussex.