The University of Technology Sydney is delighted to offer Health Dean’s Scholarship within the Faculty of Health. Scholarships are available to Australian or New Zealand citizens.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public university in Sydney, Australia. Although its origins trace back to the 1870s, the university was founded in its current form in 1988.
Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Applications Deadline: December 10, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the Faculty of Health.
- Scholarship Award:
- The maximum value of the Scholarship is $10,000.00.
- A certificate of award will be presented to the Recipient at the Faculty of Health prize-giving event.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available to Australian or New Zealand citizens.
- Number of Scholarships: One (1) new Recipient will be awarded the Scholarship each year.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to Australian or New Zealand citizens.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Current school leavers; or gap year students who graduated in the previous year where no tertiary study was undertaken in the gap year; and
- Have received an offer through UAC for a UTS Faculty of Health undergraduate degree; and
- Intended full-time enrolment in a UTS Faculty of Health undergraduate degree.
How to Apply: All applicants
Step One: Complete your UAC application for admission to a UTS undergraduate degree. Please make sure you have your UAC application number with you.
Step Two: Prepare two written statements (maximum of 300 words each) in a text document addressing the following. Do not use any special formatting in your statements (i.e. no bullet points, numbering etc) in relation to:
- Your Motivation to Succeed: Describe your motivation to succeed in your chosen undergraduate course. Discuss where your sense of motivation comes from and where you would like it to take you in your career and personal life.
- Your Initiative: Discuss how you have demonstrated and/or used your initiative either in your professional and personal life? For example, you may want to discuss your involvement in sporting and/or cultural activities and any positions of leadership that you have held.
For the Vice Chancellor’s Merit Scholarship Only:
Step Three: Complete your UAC Equity Scholarship application, and have your ES application number at hand.