Applicants are invited to take part in Health Dean’s Scholarshipwithin the Faculty of Health furnishing by The University of Technology Sydney.
The program is available for the citizens of Australia and New Zealand who are pursuing an under-graduation degree program. Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Valuable chance to apply for an undergraduate degree.
User Review( votes)
The University of Technology Sydney was founded in 1988 as a public research university. It ranked 1st in Australia and 10th in the world by the 2019 QS World University Rankings.
Why at the University of Technology Sydney? The university provides many programs throughout the year to make the candidate able to do well in their chosen career, developing skills which help them in the future.
- University or Organization: The University of Technology Sydney
- Department: Health
- Course Level: Undergraduate program
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: Australia and New Zealand
- Program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Check back next year. Applications open in September each year.
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Australia and New Zealand are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Under-graduation degree program from the health department.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must be a gap year students who graduated in the previous year where no tertiary study was undertaken in the gap year or a current school leaver and also received an offer through UAC as well as intended fill time enrollment from UTS Faculty of Health undergraduate degree.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply, the applicant must take admission in the PhD degree program at the university. After taken admission, candidates can apply for the award program.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must submit their copy of passport, reference letter along with a personal statement and CV.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission at the university, the applicant must have an excellent academic year at 12 levels.
- Language Requirement: Applicant must meet the English Language Requirement
- Benefits: The scholarship will provide $10,000 paid over one year.