Concordia University invites outstanding undergraduate scholars to apply for the Heather and Erin Walker Humanitarian Award in Canada. The scholarships will be provided for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship program will help home and international students acquire undergraduate-level education at the university. Successful candidates will get one award available valued at $1,000.
Generous offer for international applicants in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Concordia University is a respected institution for higher learning found in the vibrant and multicultural city of Montreal, Concordia. It was founded in 1974 and has become one of the most highly-ranked universities in Quebec and Canada. Its two campuses and four faculties distinguish it.
Why study at Concordia University? The university is known internationally for its experiential learning, research, and online education. It provides its students with lifelong employability skills and helps them succeed academically and professionally. At the institution, more than 100 graduate and 300 undergraduate programs are available in various study areas.
Application Deadline: 6 February 2023.
- University or Organization: Concordia University
- Department: Faculty of Fine Arts
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents, and International Students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to an Undergraduate degree program in the Faculty of Fine Arts, any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must be enrolled in a Bachelor of Fine Arts program.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time or part-time.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must submit their application for admission via the official online portal of the university. After that, all candidates will be eligible for this application scheme. After that, they can complete the application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: The students must present a personal statement demonstrating their commitment to humanitarian activities.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must have a high school diploma to get admission to an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.0
- MELAB – 80
- CAEL – 60
- CLB – 6
- CAE/CPE – 165
Concordia University will provide one award available valued at $1,000.