Awards furnish students with an opportunity to be familiarized. To help students, the University of Waikato delivers the Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship for India. The funding is available for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship assists Indian aspirants who want to commence the Undergraduate, Postgraduate (Taught), and Postgraduate (Research) degree programs at the University of Waikato in New Zealand. The Scholarships have a value of up to NZD$15,000 and will be awarded to successful applicants who demonstrate excellent academic achievement.
Wonderful opportunity for Indian students to get an award amount of NZD$15,000 for the study program in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
The University of Waikato is exhaustive in Hamilton and has ranked among the 266 globe’s best universities in New Zealand. It presents diverse qualifications, from undergraduate certificates, diplomas, and degrees to postgraduate research.
Why choose to study at the University of Waikato? The university furnishes world-class education and research portfolio, delivering a full and dynamic university experience, specialized in character, and powerful global connections for cutting-edge knowledge. Here, candidates can bring lifelong help from the careers inside and practical work experience.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Waikato
- Department: Any
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate (Taught), Postgraduate (Research)
- Award: Up to NZD$15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to an Undergraduate, Postgraduate (Taught), or Postgraduate (Research) in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must be a citizen or permanent residents of India.
- They must apply to enroll full-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate program as a new international student at the University of Waikato.
- They have received a conditional or unconditional offer of place from the University of Waikato (including a pathway offer for a degree packaged with the Certificate of Attainment in the English Language, the Certificate of Attainment in Foundation Studies, Certificate of University Preparation, International Diploma (Business); International Diploma (Computer Science) or Diploma of Postgraduate Preparation (Pre-Masters)) at the University of Waikato).
- They have a minimum GPA-equivalency of B+ in the qualification used to gain entrance to the University of Waikato.
- They have not enrolled at the University of Waikato in any undergraduate or postgraduate program and have not paid fees at the time of application.
- They are not coming to the University of Waikato via a sponsoring body.
- They are not coming to the University of Waikato on a Guaranteed Credit Arrangement or through a study abroad or student exchange agreement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can sign up on the university portal and submit their admission. Eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Reference letters
- Personal essays
- Research proposals
- Copies of official academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the course-specific entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements at the University of Waikato.
The University of Waikato will provide a value of up to NZD$ 15,000 and will be awarded to successful applicants who demonstrate excellent academic achievement.