Higher Education Commission of Pakistan is offering Aghaz e haqooq e Balochistan Project. Scholarships are available to Balochistan students for MS/MPhil leading to Ph.D. and Ph.D. program.
Objectives of the program are to provide opportunities for higher education to learners belonging to Balochistan and to enhance participation rate at different levels of education.
Fine Scholarships for Balochistan Students.
User Review( vote)
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan is an independent, autonomous, and constitutionally established institution of primary funding, overseeing, regulating, and accrediting the higher education efforts in Pakistan.
- Applicant must possess a Local/Domicile certificate from Balochistan Province.
- Candidate must have completed 16 years of education (Bachelor/Masters).
- This is available for MS/MPhil leading to Ph.D. and Ph.D. program.
- A minimum of 45% marks will be allowed while no 3rd Division is acceptable.
- Candidates must have secured at least 50 marks (Accumulative Test Score) in aptitude test arranged by HEC.
- These awarded mainly in the category of Agriculture, Plant culture, Forestry, Horticulture, Animal culture, Date Palm, Food Technology, Plant Breeding, Soil Sciences, Aquaculture, and Fisheries. The full list of subjects is available here.
- At least two Certificates/Degrees must have been studied in and obtained from HEC recognized Universities/DAIs located in Balochistan province.
- For Medical disciplines, the applicant must provide the valid Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) registration certificate.
- For Engineering disciplines, the applicant must provide the valid Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) registration certificate.
- Candidates must have acquired the requisite academic qualifications on or before the closing date.
- Candidates from Pakistan (Balochistan) can apply for these educations.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Application form completed in all respects should reach the undersigned latest by June 10th, 2015 through registered mail or courier service. By hand / incomplete (in any respect) application received after due date will not be entertained.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the CV/Resume, Attested photocopies of all educational testimonials, Copy of IELTS/TOFEL, copy of PMDC Registration for Medical discipline, copy of PEC Registration for Engineering discipline, photocopy of CNIC, and Domicile/Local Certificate, Research Proposal/ Abstract.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Candidate must have completed 16 years of education (Bachelor/Masters). In order to undertake a program of study, IELTS or TOFEL (with at least 7.0 Bands) may be required for some universities abroad.
Benefit: The funding is not only restricted to tuition costs but extends to accommodation and living expenses.
Application Deadline: Closed