The HEC and Cambridge Commonwealth Trust (CCT) jointly fund PhD scholarships for University of Cambridge. Awads are awarded for Pakistani students to undertake direct PhD & MS/MPhil leading to PhD Program at the University of Cambridge.
Total 5 grants are available and all programs will be awarded on open merit. This is a fully funded opportunity which will cover university/college tuition fee, stipend and return airfare. The application deadline is May 15.
Perfect choice fully Funded PhD program.
User Review( votes)
Study Subject(s): All fields of study except those for which clinical-rate fees are charged.
Course Level: Pursuing direct PhD & MS/MPhil leading to PhD Program at the University of Cambridge.
Scholarship Provider: Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan and Cambridge Commonwealth Trust (CCT), UK
Scholarship can be taken at the UK
- Pakistani nationals
- Candidates must have a minimum of sixteen years of education.
- Maximum two-second divisions throughout the academic career
- Maximum age on Friday, May 15: 40 years for full-time regular faculty members of public sector Universities/Colleges and employees of the public sector R & D organizations or 35 years for all others
- Applicants need to have a minimum cumulative 50% academic marks as per HEC Academic Evaluation Formula (HEC-AEF). The HEC-AEF is available at HEC website
- Candidates must have secured admission into a PhD program in the University of Cambridge for Fall session. However, the Master’s Admission to the University of Cambridge will only be accepted if that is required for the PhD.
Note: The candidates who are already availing any other scholarship are not eligible to apply
Program Open for International Students: Pakistani students can apply.
Program Description: Under this category, programs awarded every year for Direct PhD & MS/MPhil leading to PhD Program. The award of PhD scholarships jointly funded by HEC and Cambridge Commonwealth Trust (CCT) for the University of Cambridge, UK. These scholarships are for all discipline however provincial and discipline quota is maintained.
- Number of award(s): Total 5
- Duration of award(s): Funding for a maximum period of 4 years will be provided for higher studies leading to a PhD.
- What does it cover? This is a fully funded position which will cover university / college tuition fee, stipend and return air fare.
How to Apply
- Applications should be submitted through registered mail or courier service. By hand, applications will not be entertained.
The following documents are required to be submitted along with the prescribed application form:
- Photocopy of confirmed admission for PhD or Master’s leading to PhD Program at the University of Cambridge.
- Attested photocopies of all educational testimonials by gazatted Govt. officer.
- Attested photocopy of CNIC
- Statement of Purpose for pursuing higher studies (max. 500 words)
- Research Proposal
- Domicile photocopy attested by gazatted Govt. officer
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 15.