Lahore School of Economics is awarding need-based scholarship for Pakistani students to pursue undergraduate programme. This scholarship is awarded in the areas of Economics, Business and Social Sciences. A limited number of 50% of Need-Based Scholarships are available to students.
The objective of the Bachelor’s curriculum is to impart a specialized education of international standards. All classes of the Undergraduate programmes are held at the Main Campus.
Golden chance for Pakistani students.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded in the areas of Economics, Business and Social Sciences at the Lahore School of Economics.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Scholarship Provider: Lahore School of Economics
- Scholarship can be taken at Pakistan
- Eligibility criteria include:
- Intermediate Board with 75% marks and IBCC equivalence of 75% in ‘O’ and ‘A’ levels.
- Demonstrated need to be supported by a completed Financial Assistance Form (available from the Financial Assistance Office) and a home verification visit by the Financial Assistance Office staff.
- Students will have to maintain a CGPA of 3.5 to maintain their Need-Based Scholarship.
- Students with CGPA between 3.49 and 3.0 will get a reduction in their Need-Based Scholarship to 25%.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Students of Pakistan can apply for this need-based scholarship.
What does it cover? A limited number of 50% Need-Based Scholarships (which is equivalent to 50% of the total tuition fees for the term) are available to students. Students with CGPA between 3.49 and 3.0 will get a reduction in their Need-Based Scholarship to 25%.
How to Apply
How to Apply: It is mandatory to create an online account by all the candidates before the submission of the application form to the Lahore School admissions office. Admission forms may be obtained from the Lahore School of Economics, City Campus.
Application Deadline: July 15.