The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) is delighted to offer its scholarship for a bachelor degree program. This is available for Pakistan (Gwadar, Balochistan) Students.
The aim of the grand is to support students who want to pursue a four-year bachelor degree program at the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
Fabulous Scholarship for Bachelor Degree Program.
User Review( vote)
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (reporting name: HEC), is an independent, autonomous, and the constitutionally established institution of primary funding, overseeing, regulating, and accrediting the higher education efforts in Pakistan.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must possess Domicile/Local Certificate of District Gwadar; must have completed 12 years of formal education with 50% Marks in their FA/FSc/I.Com/ISC/DAE or equivalent.
- Maximum age limit is 22 years as on 18th of September, 2017.
- The pre-requisite qualification must be acquired before the closing date.
- This is available to pursue a bachelor degree program.
- This is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Applicants from Pakistan (Gwadar, Balochistan) are eligible to apply for the study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must submit the application form and can apply via post:
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the Educational certificates and Degrees, Father/Guardian’s CNIC and Domicile/Local Certificate, One Passport size photograph, CNIC or form-B (those who are under the age of 18 years) and Domicile/Local Certificate (Mandatory).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed 12 years of formal education with 50% Marks in their FA/FSc/I.Com/ISC/DAE or equivalent.
Benefit: Awards will be awarded transparently at merit to the Domicile holders of Gwadar only.
Application Deadline: Closed