Applications are invited to apply for the Jonathan Young Scholarship provided by the University of Exeter Business School.
The aim of The grant is to support international students with the maximum award value of £1000.
First-rate choice for claimants.
User Review( votes)
The University of Exeter is a public research university in Exeter, Devon, South West England, United Kingdom. The university was founded and received its Royal Charter, although its predecessor institutions, the Royal Albert Memorial College and the University College of the South West of England, were established in 1900 and 1922 respectively.
- Course Level: award is available to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Award: The award is for a maximum of £1000, awarded to one or more students, to finance travel in support of studies or research during the academic year 2017/18 excluding normal travel to and from the University.
- Number of Awards: Not known
- The award can be taken in the UK
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- Applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Applicants from all around the world are eligible to apply.
- Preference will be given to students who are not already in receipt of a scholarship or bursary from the University of Exeter.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online:
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
- English Language Requirements: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Application Deadline: Closed