The Government of Heilongjiang is offering the Heilongjiang Provincial government awards Program at Jiamusi University in China. The grant is open for international students to pursue an undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral program.
Applicants will receive the fees of registration, tuition, experimentation, practical training, basic teaching materials, accommodation, and comprehensive medical insurance.
Great offer for international students to get Undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral program with financial support in China.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1947, Jiamusi University is a multi-disciplinary university situated in the People’s Republic of China. The university has covered post-graduate education, general higher education, higher vocational and technical education and adult education (continuing education)
Why at Jiamusi University? the Jiamusi is the provincial key construction university with high level in Heilongjiang province, which is also a comprehensive university with a wide range of categories and medical specialities.
- Application Deadline: April 15, 2020
- Course Level: Undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programme.
- Award: The grants include the fees of registration, tuition, experiment, practical training, basic teaching materials, lodging, and comprehensive medical insurance. Students should pay for travelling and living expenses on their own.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International (except China)
- Program can be taken in China
- International students (except China) can apply for this application .
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants under the age of 25 applying for the Bachelor‡s Degree with scholarship must have a high school diploma with excellent grades.
- Applicants under the age of 35 applying for the Master‡s Degree with scholarship must have a Bachelor‡s Degree with good grades.
- Applicants under the age of 40 applying for the Doctoral Degree must have Master‡s Degree with excellent grades.
You might also like these Programs
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: http://iec.jmsu.edu.cn/system/_content/download.jsp?urltype=news.DownloadAttachUrl&owner=1219042656&wbfileid=2210071
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit two copies of each document:
- Application Form for the Heilongjiang Provincial government awards
- The notarized high school graduation certificate and academic record
- Study or research plan in China written in Chinese or English
- Recommendations of at least two professors or associate professors
- Original “Foreigner Physical Examination Record”
- Passport copy
- Admission Requirements: The applicants need to take admission in Jiamusi University.
The grants include the fees of registration, tuition, experiment, practical training, basic teaching materials, lodging, and comprehensive medical insurance.