Simpson Strong-Tie Company, Inc. is now accepting applications for the Student program to support education and encourage the design and building of safer structures in their communities.
The grant is available for architecture, structural engineering, and construction management students. Up to one hundred (100) $2,000 financial aid positions will be awarded for the 2019-2020 academic year to students at ninety-three (93) participating schools.
User Review( votes)
Simpson Strong-Tie company is committed to helping clients succeed by providing an exceptional product, full-service engineering and field support, product testing and training.
Why you should apply for this Program? Simpson Strong-Tie Company Inc. has set up a program to assist students in architecture, structural engineering, and construction management in colleges and universities participating in various communities in the United States.
- Course Level: undergraduate degree program
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: Up to one hundred (100)
- Nationality: United States
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: US applicants are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the field of Architecture, Structural Engineering or Construction Management.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria: To participate in this application , the applicants must be enrolled as juniors (60 semester hours or equivalent) or seniors in full-time undergraduate study in Architecture, Structural Engineering or Construction Management at an eligible college or university.
You might also like these Programs
- Newcastle University School of Architecture, Planning and Landscape Scholarships in the UK, 2019-20
- British Council Great East Asia funding for Chinese and Malaysian Students in the UK, 2019
The mode of application is online.
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must need to do register through the given link: https://www.scholarsapply.org/sst/register.php?
- Supporting Documents: As part of your application, you must upload the following documents: A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course, and term in which each course was taken. Completed Applicant Appraisal Form(click to view and print the form). The appraisal is to be completed by a school counsellor or advisor, an instructor or a work supervisor who knows you well.
- Admission Requirements: To participate in this application , the applicants must need to take admission at an eligible college or university for the entire upcoming academic year
Program Benefits: Up to one hundred (100) $2,000 financial aid positions will be awarded for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Application Deadlines: Your application must be submitted on or before 3:00 p.m. Central Time on March 22, 2019.